Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2022

Fish ๐Ÿ  Loves๐Ÿ’“ to be Petted!

๐Ÿ  Fish  Loves  to be  Petted! ๐Ÿ’“
  Tumblr: Image
๐Ÿ  ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ 
This fish loved his owners. 
Whenever they dipped their hand into his tank, he swam between their fingers and let them scratch his entire body.
๐Ÿ‘‡    ๐Ÿ“บ    ๐Ÿ‘‡
Tumblr: ImageTumblr: Image
๐Ÿ  ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ
This little guy just loves to watch me wherever I am in the room, he'll do anything to get my attention. And when I look at him he flares out his gills and dances from side to side just hoping that I'll come over to play. If I drop food in the aquarium he'll ignore it and hope to play. I have to walk away to get him to go find the food which has floated away by then. 
That said, in another tank I have a second Blood Parrot Cichlid that loves me but doesn't want to be touched. It's like having one dog and one cat. You just have to love the differences.
๐Ÿ‘‡    ๐Ÿ“บ    ๐Ÿ‘‡

Tumblr: Image
https://youtu.be/vVnE9o5Uxik
๐Ÿ  ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ
Blood Parrots are great pets!
๐Ÿ‘‡    ๐Ÿ“บ    ๐Ÿ‘‡
Tumblr: Image
๐ŸŸ https://youtu.be/_LAS7KgokjE ๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ  ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก ๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐ŸŸ๐Ÿก
Tumblr: ImageTumblr: Image

No comments: