Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2025

Celebrate 🌻 The First Days of Spring

Spring Quotes
To Celebrate The First Days of Spring
If we had no Winter Spring wouldn't be so Pleasant
https://64.media.tumblr.com/56e145a805b77013f18bdcc1e69e4cf6/d20542d19756ecc1-e3/s1280x1920/03c7c27e4df817c78f29c0cef38ca644f8563dbc.jpg
“An optimist is the human personification of spring.” — Susan J.Bissonette

“Despite the forecast, live like it's spring.” ― Lilly Pulitzer

“I enjoy the spring more than the autumn now. One does, I think, as one gets older.
” ― Virginia Woolf

“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
” — Anne Bradstreet

“In the spring, I have counted 3 different kinds of weather inside of  hours.
” — Mark Twain

“It is spring again The Earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

“Never yet was a springtime, when the buds forgot to bloom.
” — Margaret Elizabeth Sangster

“No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.
” —
Proverb

“No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
”
— Hal Borland

“People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball I'll tell you what I do I stare out the window and wait for spring.
” —
Rogers Hornsby

“Rebellion without truth is like spring in a bleak, arid desert.
”—
Khalil Gibran

“Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.
” —
Zen saying

“Spring — an experience in immortality.
” —
Henry David Thoreau

“Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'
”
— Robin Williams

“Spring is sooner recognized by plants than by men.
” — Chinese Proverb

“Spring is the time of plans and projects.”
― Leo Tolstoy

“Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer.
” — Geoffrey B.Charlesworth

“The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.
” — Henry Van Dyke

“Winter lingered so long in the lap of spring that it occasioned a great deal of talk.
” — Bill Nye

“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
” — Pablo Neruda

Start daydreaming about May flowers !
🌼 🌷 🌻🌳 💐🌹 🥀 🌷 🌹 🌳 🌻 🌼🌳🌷

No comments: