Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Dog's 🐕 Last Will & Testament 🙏

A  Dog's
Last Will  &  Testament

Before humans die, 
They write their last Will & Testament,
Give their home and all they have 
To those they leave behind. 
🐾  🐾
If, with my Paws, 
I could do the same, 
This is what I'd ask...
🐾
To a poor and lonely Stray 
I'd give My happy home;
My bowl and cozy bed; 
Soft pillow and all my toys;
The Lap which I loved so much; 
The Hand that stroked my fur; 
And the sweet Voice that spoke my name.
I'd Will to the sad, scared shelter Dog 
The place I had in my human's loving Heart,
Of which there seemed no bounds.
🐾
So, when I die, please do not say, 
"I will never have a pet again, 
For the loss and pain is more than I can stand
."
🐾
Instead, go find an unloved Dog, 
One whose life has held no joy or hope, 
And give MY place to Him / Her.
🐾
This is the only thing I can give....
The Love I left behind...
(Author unknown)
      

No comments: