Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2019

My Fair Lady 🎭 Broadway II

My Fair Lady
2018 🎭 Tony Awards
  "I Could Have Danced All Night"


 
 "The Rain in Spain"
New My Fair Lady Trailer
Featuring Laura Benanti and Danny Burstein



"Get Me to the Church on Time"
 A new view

"On the Street Where You Live"


The Cast of My Fair Lady at The 2018 Tony Awards  
"The Rain in Spain / I Could Have Danced All Night / Get Me to the Church on Time"

 
 Harry's House Tour🎭 at My Fair Lady

Laura Benanti
"Wouldn't It Be Loverly" 
(Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade NBC 2018)


My Fair Lady🎭 Broadway Montage🎭

The most beloved musical of all time, Lerner & Loewe’s MY FAIR LADY, returns to Broadway in a lavish new production from Lincoln Center Theater, which brought you the Tony®-winning revivals of South Pacific and The King and I. Directed by Tony winner Bartlett Sher, the stellar cast - led by Lauren Ambrose, Harry Hadden-Paton, Norbert Leo Butz, Diana Rigg, Allan Corduner, Jordan Donica, Linda Mugleston and Manu Narayan - tells the story of Eliza Doolittle, a young Cockney flower seller, and Henry Higgins, a linguistics professor who is determined to transform her into his idea of a “proper lady.” But who is really being transformed?
The classic score features “I Could Have Danced All Night,” “The Rain in Spain,” “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly” and “On the Street Where You Live.” The original 1956 production won six Tony Awards including Best Musical, and was hailed by The New York Times as “one of the best musicals of the century.”

                                  See:                  

No comments: