Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Lotus 🌷Flower Q

​Lotus Flower
As a lotus flower is born in water, grows in water and rises out of water to stand above it unsoiled, so I, born in the world, raised in the world having overcome the world, live unsoiled by the world. 
Buddha

Oh, Human !
This village (life) of yours is balanced on the lotus leaf and​ your lifespan is just alike a drop of water running down that leaf, which may fall any minute.
Lord in the Vedad


"May Your Consciousness blossom like a Lotus Flower"


By means of microscopic observation and astronomical projection the lotus flower can become the foundation for an entire theory of the Universe and an agent where by we may perceive Truth.
Yukio Mishima

The Self is hidden in the lotus of the heart. Those who see themselves in all the creatures go day by day into the world of Brahman hidden in the heart. Established in peace, they rise above body consciousness to the supreme light of the Self. Immortal, free from fear,  this Self is Brahman, called the True. Beyond the mortal and the immortal, he binds both worlds together. Those who know this live day after day in heaven in this very life.
Chandogya Upanishad
Say not "I have found the truth"
but rather  ”I have found a truth”

Say not "I have found the path of the soul"
Say rather "I have met the soul walking upon my path."
For the soul walks upon all paths...
The soul unfolds itself, ​like a lotus of countless petals.
Kahlil Gibran

 As a lotus flower is born in water, grows in water and rises out of water to stand above it unsoiled, so I, born in the world, raised in the world having overcome the world, live unsoiled by the world

Gautama Buddha
Lotus Flower Meditation
Sit in your meditative pose and breathe slowly... deeply...
Relax  your mind and your entire body...
Inhale and move your consciousness up slowly... from the base of the perineum up to the center of your chest...
Continue to focus on your chest as you breathe deeply...
Allow your awareness of the sensations in your chest to deepen...
As you breathe in, breathe into the heart.and as you focus on the heart,imagine a lotus flower slowly opening its petals as you inhale...
As you exhale, just rest your awareness inside the lotus flower...
As you rest within your lotus flower, feel the abundance of unconditional love emerge...
Continue to breathe slowly  as you exist harmoniously within your heart flower...
Once you feel in harmony in your heart flower, bring your palms together in the Salutation and take a moment to feel gratitude for the benefits you've received...
Pink Lotus
The pink lotus flower is one of the most celebrated flowers, it is considered sacred and is associated within the highest realms of Buddhism highest Deities...
The fully opened pink lotus flower represents enlightenment and somebody who has reached Nirvana.
​​Purple Lotus
The mystic Lotus...The flowers may be in full bloom and ​ reveal their heart, or in a bud and may also be depicted presented in a cup or on a tray, as a symbol of homage.

​​White Lotus​
symbolize Bodhi, the state of total mental purity and spiritual perfection, the pacification of our nature. It is the lotus found at the heart of the  Garbhadhatu  Mandala, being the womb or embryo of  the world. It is characteristic of the Buddhas.
Red Lotus​​
​symbolizes the original nature of the heart.
It is the lotus of love, compassion, passion, activity and all the qualities of the heart.

​​
Blue Lotus​​
​The blue lotus is the symbol of the victory of the spirit over the senses of intelligence  and  wisdom of knowledge...It is ​represented as a partially opened bud, whose center is unseen,  It is the embodiment of the “perfection of wisdom”...
The Blue Lotus of the Nile was associated with the sun God Ra as the Bringer of Light.
Blue lotus, echo of my ancestors, I drink you in, and I am transported to a time of day dreams and ecstasy.
Wine and flower petals, golden elixir, passed to me in the dream time,flowing through me, pulsing the ancient dream.
Opening to the morning sun, spilling your fragrant nectar into the air around me, closing in the evening you magically disappear floating on the waters of chaos.
Dance with me blue lotus the dance of ancient gods, spinning, turning to renew, releasing me to higher realms.
Memories awaken, of days long gone, standing in your fragrant presence, memories seeds, still live within my spirit.
You are like the Nile, river of my birth,her tributaries reaching, like a blossom to the sea.
Blue lotus, mystical flower, come to me, dance in my spirit once moreand transport me home to the place of my birth, on the blue Niles shores.
Blue Lotus, Nefertiti, echo of my ancestors, I drink you in and I am transported....
Katelyn Maria


No comments: