Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2021

New York 🗽Time⏳Lapse

🗽  New York  🗽
⏳  Timelapse  ⌛
Tumblr: Image
👇   📺   👇

☝️  CLICK  Above  👆 
Music: Escala - Sweet dreams (are made of this).

Dimid:
This video was shot in September 2015 during my month trip to New York. This city is an incredible place, with its unique atmosphere. Perhaps this is the most photogenic city I have ever seen. This cultural diversity, I still have not seen anywhere else. 

During my trip, I tried to visit most of districts of this amazing city:
Brooklyn, Manhattan, Harlem, Queens, Williamsburg, Red Hook, each in its own good, and has its own distinctive features. 

Despite the warnings of my friends, I met everywhere in the main kind and helpful people. Many, seeing the camera, asked my from where I came from and what I do. However, some of them were too emotional, but, as a rule, all ended on verbally level. All month of my stay in New York, I kept shooting, were taken not only time-lapses, but also a lot of reportage shots that you will see in my next videos. 

To sum up, I would say that New York is one of the most interesting and richest places on earth, where you want to return again and again. 
 Dimid
🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽
Stunning New York City skyline time-lapse: Day to night A stunning time-lapse highlighting the beauty of lower Manhattan as the sun sets and the day turns to night! 
Credit to Jon Hill and Jen Hill.
👇 📺 👇

🗽 https://youtu.be/DDo73Njxdqc
🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽
Sunset Time Lapse
New York City, Jan 2014 
👇 📺 👇
Tumblr: Image
Larger Video By Dimid
https://youtu.be/2JGRCzyX-Nc
🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽 🗽

No comments: