Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

All About His Base - Song Parody

All About His Base
Randy Rainbow
Song Parody 
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’œ⭕️❌ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’œ⭕️❌ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 



Comments on You Tube:

Dee H : 

«Randy, I realize I am but one of many many fans who love your work; you probably don’t realize how much you’ve helped me through this dark time in America. Each time I feel that we’ve hit rock bottom and that my faith has been completely shattered in human nature, you pick me back up and sent me on my feet again. You are a brilliant Musician, satirist, and you really have your finger on the faltering pulse of Democracy right now. We recently produced a staged reading of It Can’t Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis. Thank you for keeping my faith in humanity alive.»

rhetorical question:
« I love it when you do a song I already know and love.
I love it when you do a song I never heard before.
I love it when you do a two-for-the-price-of-one medley.
I love it! »

Sarah W :
«They say laughter is the best medicine...and they're right!!! I feel so much better after watching this! So good!! OMG Thank you, Randy Rainbow! »

♫ ♪♫ ♪๐ŸŽถ  ๐ŸŽต  ๐ŸŽผ ♫ ♪♫ ♪๐ŸŽถ  ๐ŸŽต  ๐ŸŽผ ♫ ♪♫ ♪๐ŸŽถ  ๐ŸŽต  ๐ŸŽผ 


๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’œ⭕️❌ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ⭕️❌ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’œ⭕️❌๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’œ⭕️❌ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 
Meghan Trainor
All About That Bass



♫ ♪♫ ♪๐ŸŽถ    ๐ŸŽต  ๐ŸŽผ ♫ ♪♫ ♪๐ŸŽถ    ๐ŸŽต  ๐ŸŽผ ♫ ♪♫ ♪๐ŸŽถ    ๐ŸŽต  ๐ŸŽผ


No comments: