Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Diana Krall ♪♪ Sway ♪♪

Diana Krall
♪♪  Sway ♪♪
#Fly Me To The Moon from Ma MusiQ 
♪  ♪♪ ♪♪  ♪♪
Comments 
JP M  I've noticed that Krall's albums usually have at least one gorgeous instrumental passage. Listen to the coda that begins at 4:20 on "Sway".....just stunning !


"When marimba rhythms start to play  I can hear the sounds of violins
 Dance with me, make me sway  Long before it begins
 Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore  Make me thrill as only you know how
 Hold me close, sway me more  Sway me smooth, sway me now
 Like a flower bending in the breeze  When marimba rhythms start to play
 Bend with me, sway with ease  Dance with me, make me sway
 When we dance you have a way with me  Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
 Stay with me, sway with me  Hold me close, sway me more
 Other dancers may be on the floor  Like a flower bending in the breeze
 Dear, but my eyes will see only you  Bend with me, sway with ease
 Only you have that magic technique  When we dance you have a way with me
 When we sway I go weak  Stay with me, sway with me
 I can hear the sounds of violins  When marimba rhythms start to play
 Long before it begins  Hold me close, make me sway
 Make me thrill as only you know how  Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
 Sway me smooth, sway me now  Hold me close, sway me more
 Other dancers may be on the floor  Like a flower bending in the breeze
 Dear, but my eyes will see only you  Bend with me, sway with ease
 Only you have that magic technique  When we dance you have a way with me
 When we sway I go weak  Stay with me, sway with me"
♪♪  ♪♪ ♪♪  ♪♪
  • Songwriters - Norman Gimbel / Luis Demetrio Traconis Molina / Pablo Rosas Rodriguez
  • Album - Turn Up The Quiet [2017]
  • Recording Location - Capitol Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA
  • Label - Verve Label Group/Universal Music
  • Sound recording - UMG/ VERVE
  • Personnel:  Christian McBride - double bass; Russell Malone - guitar; Diana Krall - piano, voice
  • Movie scenes - Unfaithful [2002] film directed by Adrian Lyne and starring Richard Gere, Diane Lane, Chad Lowe, Dominic Chianese, and Olivier Martinez.
    ♪♪  ♪♪ ♪♪  ♪♪
    Diana Krall's Greatest Hits
    Full Album - Best of Diana Krall Lossless

    👇 ♪  📽️ ♪ 👇
    <iframe width="900" height="506" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6aPskfNgnuI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>


    👇 ♪  📽️ ♪ 👇
    <iframe width="900" height="506" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8xHU2cBohOI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
♪♪  ♪♪ ♪♪  ♪♪ ♪♪  ♪♪ ♪♪  ♪♪
♪♪  ♪♪ ♪♪  ♪♪

No comments: