Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Leonard Cohen ๐Ÿ’– A Thousand Kisses Deep ๐Ÿ’–

Leonard Cohen
A Thousand Kisses Deep

๐Ÿ’– ♩๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽต♩๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ’–

A Thousand Kisses Deep  Leonard Cohen (lyrics)
The ponies run, the girls are young, The limits of the sea:
The odds are there to beat. I saw there were no oceans left
You win a while, and then it’s done – For scavengers like me.
Your little winning streak. I made it to the forward deck.
And summoned now to deal I blessed our remnant fleet –
With your invincible defeat, And then consented to be wrecked,
You live your life as if it’s real, A Thousand Kisses Deep.
A Thousand Kisses Deep. I’m turning tricks, I’m getting fixed,
I’m turning tricks, I’m getting fixed, I’m back on Boogie Street.
I’m back on Boogie Street. I guess they won’t exchange the gifts
You lose your grip, and then you slip That you were meant to keep.
Into the Masterpiece. And quiet is the thought of you,
And maybe I had miles to drive, The file on you complete,
And promises to keep: Except what we forgot to do,
You ditch it all to stay alive, A Thousand Kisses Deep.
A Thousand Kisses Deep. And sometimes when the night is slow,
And sometimes when the night is slow, The wretched and the meek,
The wretched and the meek, We gather up our hearts and go,
We gather up our hearts and go, A Thousand Kisses Deep.
A Thousand Kisses Deep. The ponies run, the girls are young,
Confined to sex, we pressed against The odds are there to beat .


๐Ÿ’–♩๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽต♩๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ’–
https://78.media.tumblr.com/bbd3f75c30353a5be388526a5606ce89/tumblr_inline_ox27hwMMlQ1sqnfhp_540.gif
♩♩๐ŸŽถ♩♩♩๐ŸŽถ♩♩๐Ÿ’–♩๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽต♩๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’– ♩๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต

No comments: