Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Dean Martin - Sway With Me

Sway - Dean Martin
Sway With Me
(with lyrics)

Dean Martin

(born Dino Paul Crocetti; June 7, 1917 - December 25, 1995) was an American singer, actor, comedian, and film producer.
One of the most popular and enduring American entertainers of the mid-20th century, Martin was nicknamed the "King of Cool" for his seemingly effortless charisma and self-assureds.

He was a member of the "Rat Pack" and a star in concert stage/nightclubs, recordings, motion pictures, and television. He was the host of the television variety program The Dean Martin Show (1965--1974) and The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast (1974--1985).

Martin's relaxed, warbling crooning voice earned him dozens of hit singles including his signature songs "Memories Are Made of This", "That's Amore", "Everybody Loves Somebody", "You're Nobody till Somebody Loves You", "Sway", "Volare", and "Ain't That a Kick in the Head?".
 

When marimba rhythms start to play
I can hear the sounds of violins
Dance with me, make me sway
Long before it begins
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Make me thrill as only you know how
Hold me close, sway me more
Sway me smooth, sway me now



Like a flower bending in the breeze
Other dancers may be on the floor
Bend with me, sway with ease
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
When we dance you have a way with me
Only you have the magic technique
Stay with me, sway with me
When we sway I go weak



Other dancers may be on the floor
I can hear the sounds of violins
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Long before it begins
Only you have the magic technique
Make me thrill as only you know how
When we sway I go weak
Sway me smooth, sway me now


You know how


Sway me smooth, sway me now



 




No comments: