Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up

Marvin Gaye
Got To Give It Up



(Long Version -Below....)

https://67.media.tumblr.com/62052121eab089abd39c34f7fefdce48/tumblr_inline_oeje5xTlVg1sqnfhp_540.jpg

Marvin Gaye's original song from 1977
from which the song  "Blurred lines" was copied.

Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams have to give it up — millions of dollars, that is. The two artists, who collaborated on the 2013 hit “Blurred Lines,” have been ordered to pay Marvin Gaye’s family $7.3 million after a jury ruled that their track ripped off Gaye’s 1977 song “Got to Give It Up.” 
The verdict comes after a yearlong trial, during which Thicke even went so far as to claim he was drunk and high on Vicodin while producing the jam. 


I used to go out to parties and stand around
cause I was too nervous to really get down
but my body yearned to be free
I got up on the floor boy
so somebody could choose me
no more standing upside the wall
I have got myself together baby
now I'm having a ball
long as you're groovin there's always a chance
somebody watching might wanna make romance
move your body move baby and dance all night
to the groovin feel all right
having a party, ooh, invite all your friends
but if you see me stop by, let me in
baby just party all night long let me slip into your erotic zone
(I heard that)
move it up turn it round  ooh, shake it down
ooohh, you can bump me when you want to baby
this is such a groovy party baby
dancing face to face and everybody screamin
this is such a groovy place all the young ladies are so fine
moving your body leaves me with no doubt
I know what you're thinkin baby you want to turn me out
think I'm gonna let you do it baby
keep on dancing, ooh baby, I know (got to give it up)
keep on dancing,  ooooh, look so good  (got to give it up)
yeah, keep on dancing,oh now sugar, ooohhh  got to give it up
keep on dancingoooh baby yeah  got to give it up
keep on dancingahhh darling  yeah, got to give it up
keep on dancingyou baby  my darling yeahgot to give it up
keep on dancingwhoa baby got to give it up
whooooooo


Load video



 https://68.media.tumblr.com/89072b73cfdd8a53fe93bebf50b442e6/tumblr_inline_oejdfdoI481sqnfhp_540.jpg

                     

No comments: