Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Watch this CAT Meet 50 Dogs at a Dog Show

Watch this CAT
Meet 50 Dogs at a Dog Show 






Watch what happens when 50 different dogs go nose to nose with Boomer (a CAT) The reaction of the dogs is priceless.
 
Thanks for subscribing and sharing our videos. FYI - I have 34 years experience as a professional animal trainer, please do not try this at home. If you'de like to learn how to teach your cat, watch my tutorials here on my YouTube channel (MORE BELOW)



Boomer is a (well trained) Bengal and although the breed is amazingly beautiful, they are not for everyone, 1st they are not lap cats & generally don't like to be held, as kittens they are extremely mischievous and a lot of time everyday has to be put in to exercise this breed. 


They are also escape artists and they are known to meow louder and more frequently than most breeds. I have a Bengal for professional purposes, after all I have over 34 years as a professional animal trainer. 

Many of the cat tricks or other behaviors you see in my videos I spent many hours, days, and months perfecting, don't try this at home.

Didga is a Moggy/Tabby from the shelter and is an amazing kitty and was easier to teach then Boomer. I'm not saying don't get one, just know the commitment that will be needed when bringing this breed into your home. or just live vicariously through me and my posts of Boomer. 

(Think before you buy)

It's BEST to ADOPT     DON'T SHOP.












No comments: