Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

English Translation: Men / Women

Men / Women
English Translation
           
WOMEN'S ENGLISH
Maybe = No
I'm sorry  = You'll be sorry

We need  = I want
It's your decision  = The correct decision should be obvious

Do what you want  = You'll pay for this later
We need to talk  = I need to complain

Sure, go ahead  = I don't want you to do that
I'm not upset  = Of course I'm upset

You're so manly    = You need a shave and you sweat a lot
Be romantic and turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs

This kitchen is so inconvenient  = I want a new house
I want new curtains  = I want new curtains, carpeting, furniture, and wallpaper

I heard a noise  = I noticed you were almost asleep
Do you love me?   = I want something expensive

How much do you love me?   = I did something terrible today
I'll be ready in a minute   = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV

You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me






MEN'S  ENGLISH

I'm hungry = I'm hungry
I'm sleepy  = I'm sleepy

I'm tired = I'm tired
Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you

Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
Can I call you sometime?       = I'd like to have sex with you

May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
Nice dress! = Nice tits! Nice ass!

You look tense  = I want to fondle you
What's wrong? = What self-inflicted psychological trauma is it this time?

What's wrong? = I'm guessing sex is out of the question
I'm bored = Would you like to have sex?

I love you = I'd like to make love right now
I love you, too = I really want to make love

Let's talk = I'd like to show you my emotional depth as a prelude to sex

Will you marry me? = I really enjoy having sex with you


No comments: